Manners & Etiquette
Research has shown that a fun and interactive curriculum has better outcomes for children. Our graduates are excited to learn and share with others.
Life Preparation Services
Evidence is mounting that adults are less prepared for life than any time in history. Budget cuts and busy lives have impacted basic life skills instruction for decades and our graduates are excited to bridge these gaps. They are refreshing or learning new skills to help them lead happier, healthier, more productive lives.
A sample of our courses below:
- Personal Finance – This course will help students learn how to budget, how to save, and how to form habits that will lead to financial freedom in the future.
- Resume Design – Through this course, students will know how to write an eye-catching resume, the things that should be included in the document, and the right format.
- Interview Skills – Our Interview Skills course will help our students know how to prepare for job interviews, how to answer questions, and how to act during interviews.
- Basic Vehicle Maintenance – Through this particular course, maintaining vehicles will be easy for the students. They will be able to know how to perform basic maintenance on their cars or their family members’ vehicles, know the different tools for maintenance, and how to use them.
- Basic Household Maintenance – Students will know how to maintain the household through this course which includes learning how to perform various chores like cleaning, laundry, and more.
- Cooking / Meal Planning – With this course, individuals will know how to plan and prepare meals as well as learn how to cook certain dishes.